Your privacy is important to us. It is Tunepatch's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.tunepatch.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Personal information we collect
Tunepatch may collect and use personal information for the following purposes
- For account holders (artists, bands, musical groups, record labels, etc ), we collect personal information for the purpose of account registration, access, and administration.
- For users that wish to download music, we collect personal information for the purpose of tracking and statistics. If you grant permission to share your personal information with the owner of the material you download, that information will be provided to them.
- We may retain personal information for anyone that contacts us to provide suggestions, critique, questions, or comments.
- We may collect additional information for statistic purposes only, including ip address, location, or other publicly available information
Using personal information
Tunepatch may use your personal information to:
- Make changes, improvements, administer, or personalize this website.
- Enable accesss to personal account areas of the website.
- Send you products or content that you request.
- Send you statements and invoices for any payments for services rendered.
- Send you any marketting communications or notices of new services.
Tunepatch will not use your personal information to make a profit by selling or providing your personal information to other websites, companies, or services.
In addition to the above disclosures, Tunepatch may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cookies and Third-Party Cookies
We may use additional cookies in order to customize this site for return visitors. These cookies are not required for site functionality. Additionally, third-party widgets such as YouTube or Vimeo may install cookies depending on their configuration. You are not required to accept any cookies to use this site.
Embedded content from other websites
Tunepatch is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party that may be using this website.
– Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
– Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=115180708570932 , and Twitter’s here: https://twitter.com/privacy
Securing your data
Tunepatch will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and data.
Accessing data, transfer of data, and any transactions occuring on this website will occur over SSL encryption technology.
Updating this statement
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This policy is effective as of 14 May 2018.